If you are looking for a career in the Automotive industry, Audi Ottawa could be the place for you. Our team today is made up of dedicated, hard working, professionals who just like you are interested in being part of a dynamic work environment that bleeds all things automotive.
Automotive Mechanic – Full-Time
Experienced Auto Mechanic wanted at Audi Ottawa.
- Licensed technician or a 3rd year apprentice
- Solid experience
- Team oriented
- Delivers and maintains a high level of customer service.
Audi Brand Specialist:
Customer satisfaction and sales are the top responsibilities of the sales representative. As a sales representative you will exceed customer expectations and provide information regarding the car of interest and Mark Motors.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Prepare presentations, proposals and costs for clients
- Provide a test drive which displays the different aspects of the car
- Understand the current programs that are being offered by the manufacturer
- Participate in marketing events such as car launches, trade shows, NAC events and networking events
- Inspects the car before delivery to ensure it is ready for customer delivery
- Review and understand the details of your deal including cash, finance and lease
- Follow-up with client throughout the entire sales process all the way to delivery and beyond
- Works with the team to achieve department success
- Maintains and completes current training requirements as laid out by the manufacturer and Mark Motors
- Maintains required levels of SSI as described by manufacturer and/or dealership
Mark Motors offers a competitive compensation package and company health and dental benefits to full time employees.
If you do not see the right opportunity but are interested in submitting your resume, please select “other” in the application form. We will contact you if an opportunity arises.